The Waldo Mansion is a 2-story load bearing masonry house with brown brick veneer. Wrapaound porch at front of house with roundheaded arches. Small second floor porch directly above first floor entry. Wood sash, double-hung windows with segmental brick arches above. Windows have 1/1 light configuration. A string course at the level of the ground floor lintels runs around the house and rises above the windows in segmental arches. Hipped roof. Original occupants were railroad magnate Jedediah P. and Mary Virginia Gentry Waldo. Waldo family reconstructed on present site in 1905. The Waldos' children, Mary, Virginia, Lula, and Wilmer Waldo, occupied house until 1965. Fine Victorian interiors.